U of Rochester Post Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cawolf

PGY-2
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I applied here as well.... just got denied by Johns Hopkins but that wasnt a real surprise..... I want to get in U of R so bad!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I wasn't able to find much on SDN either, but UR seems like a really great program (albeit in a brutally cold location). I ended up not applying after getting into my first choice, but I spoke to the adviser, Juliet. I would recommend reaching out to her with any questions. She was super helpful and very nice, and got back to me within hours of emailing her. When I spoke to her last week, they still had several spots open for the fall. I'm pretty sure she also runs their postbac blog (http://blogs.rochester.edu/mdtobe/).

Last edited:
Just got my acceptance in the mail today! I'm so pumped... Hopefully will be hearing about more people getting in soon!

Juliet has been an amazing resource.... I go to school in the area so I met with her last year just to get some information on post-baccs in general and she has always responded to my emails for all my questions!

Can't wait to get started!

anyone else hear anything about getting in? Interested to see who else will be going in the Fall!

Last edited:
Bueller....... Bueller...... no one else has heard anything? Lets all get in touch and learn some people who got in!

I'd love to hear from people who have gone through this program and to hear what they think!