U of Tennessee College of Dentistry (very weird)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TeemoMain

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
They indicated that they don't require a supplementary application.

But do they ask for a supplementary application FEE later on? I can't find ANY information on it.

Is this the only school that doesn't require a supplementary app fee?

I appreciate your help.

Members don't see this ad.

They indicated that they don't require a supplementary application.

But do they ask for a supplementary application FEE later on? I can't find ANY information on it.

Is this the only school that doesn't require a supplementary app fee?

I appreciate your help.
Others school do that too. so far columbia and marquette were the only ones for me. all others had some form of supplementary, either mailed to you, on AADSAS, or on their website

what about supplementary application fee?
Does tennessee require a supp fee? I'd imagine they do...but I can't find any info on it anywhere...

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry, if they require a fee, they will email you. They want your money.

are you sure man? I get really uneasy when something is incomplete. I have trouble sleeping at the thought of someone taking my spot.

Reactions: 1 user
You got to check their website. Most schools will send Y0u an email saying that they don't have your fee or they'll send you an email that contains a few check-pints you must make sure you have. But not all schools communicate much.
Best thing I would advise is to go on their website and see exactly. Some schools will give a link where you can pay, other will require you to send a check or money order to their school (physical mail)
Good luck

are you sure man? I get really uneasy when something is incomplete. I have trouble sleeping at the thought of someone taking my spot.

Not all of them will email you. I did Nova's supplemental and paid the fee Wednesday since I found out you just make an account on their website. Same with Roseman and Oklahoma. None of them sent an email

Not all of them will email you. I did Nova's supplemental and paid the fee Wednesday since I found out you just make an account on their website. Same with Roseman and Oklahoma. None of them sent an email
Nova sent me an email to pay their fee last week

When I applied last year there was not a supplemental application nor a supplemental fee. You should receive an email indicating that your application was received, which will give you all the information you need. I believe I received this email about a month after submitting on AADSAS.

Reactions: 1 user