U.Penn 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@sweettooth2327 I'm sorry to hear that. What are your stats?
3.75 GPA, TOEFL-114, 6months US shadowing experience. no publications or research. what about u, Mr.Scalpel?

Members don't see this ad.

Got acceptance call today. Very happy!!! :)

Good luck to you all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got acceptance call today. Very happy!!! :)

Good luck to you all.
Hey there :hello:many many congratulations to you....hard work finally paid off:clap:. If u dnt mind can you share your experience during this cycle ,stats and what helps getting in with others who are still in the running ,it would be really helpful. Any info wud be highly appreciated..post on caapid 2017 thread anything u like to share abt it and other school iv experience also ,nything ur comfortable with ..thanks in advance ...
I hope others wud also come ahead and share their success stories @macdoc81 :)

Any update on more interviews that were supposed to be conducted by upenn

anyone has experience at upenn interview? can you please share your experience and what questions they ask for essay writing?

For applicants applying to the upcoming PASS program at U. Penn, here is some information provided by Sharon from the staff / office. It's copied from the e-mail reply. Please share with whoever needs :

1. Please let applicants know they do not have to wait to hear from me before sending their supplemental materials. They can do that right away.

2. They do not have to wait on their scores before submitting their supplemental application, it just holds up the process. They can always send scores in separately.

3. Please READ the website for requirements and information. When in doubt, please contact me. Do not rely on each other’s word, which may be incorrect.

Hope that helps.

Good Luck !
Good luck