U Penn invites all done?

Started by Amos
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Amos

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. I have gotten interviews at some competitive programs such as UCSF, Partners, UCLA, Mayo and this week Columbia. However I'm a bit perplexed that I haven't yet heard from Penn.
I saw in a previous thread that some got interviews there in September. Do they do "rolling interviews" ala Partners, or am I out of luck.
Thanks.
 
Hi Amos,
Congratulations on the interview invites! I'm sort of in the same boat--haven't heard from UPenn yet even though it appears others have gotten interviews. I wonder if the interview invites are given out in batches and they just haven't gotten to our batch quite yet... (at least that it my hope)!

When did you get the UCLA interview invitation? I haven't seen anyone else post that they have gotten one yet--congrats!

-Vader
 
Hi all. I have gotten interviews at some competitive programs such as UCSF, Partners, UCLA, Mayo and this week Columbia.


How 'bout being a team player and participating in the invites thread?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How 'bout being a team player and participating in the invites thread?


Sorry about that. I'm new to the site and haven't gotten a chance to contribute to the invite thread. I'll head there in a sec.

Regarding the earlier question about UCLA, I heard from them sometime in the middle of last week. Then this week they changed a couple dates around and rescheduled some people.

Also Hopkins just went out on Monday with 4 dates, the first being Nov 20. I still haven't heard from a couple places, most notable Stanford.
 
Last edited:
Hi Amos,
Congratulations on the interview invites! I'm sort of in the same boat--haven't heard from UPenn yet even though it appears others have gotten interviews. I wonder if the interview invites are given out in batches and they just haven't gotten to our batch quite yet... (at least that it my hope)!

When did you get the UCLA interview invitation? I haven't seen anyone else post that they have gotten one yet--congrats!

-Vader

Disregard my earlier message. I heard back from Penn recently.


-Amos
 
Last edited: