U Penn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bratty

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone hear from U Penn in the last week or so about an interview? if so, was it thru email, phone call or snail mail? thanks...

and if you have interviewed there can you please tell me about it =)

and if you decided to go there can you tell me why you chose U PENN?

and if you decided not to go there Why not?

anyother thoughts and comments welcome :)
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Bratty,
The interview at Penn was very laid back. I interviewed with a faculty member for about an hour and simply talked about my life and interests...very easy! Also, he was stressing how mentally and physically draining the curriculum could be but after my explanations of how I have succeeded in a very tough curriculum in undergrad and grad schools he acknowledged that I would be able to handle it. So definitely express your strengths and prove to them you will be able to fit into the school. Let me know if you get an interview and what you thought about the school, because I'm deciding between Penn and Columbia. I can't choose so maybe your input can help!! Good luck and take care.

hey Vandy,

thanks for the info, i have an inteview for columbia this week so I'll let you know after I have them both (U Penn's next week) on what I think. How was the columbia interview?
how much are the deposits at both?
thanks
Bratty