U Pittsburgh's Letter of Recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Veritas Invicta

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could clarify the types of LoRs required for U Pitt.

I need someone to clarify this because information on their website about LoRs is slightly different from PTCAS.

Although PTCAS has made applying a lot easier, I've noticed that there are slight discrepancies with their website and PTCAS, enough to cause a bit of confusion.

Please help!

Thank you 🙂
 
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could clarify the types of LoRs required for U Pitt.

I need someone to clarify this because information on their website about LoRs is slightly different from PTCAS.

Although PTCAS has made applying a lot easier, I've noticed that there are slight discrepancies with their website and PTCAS, enough to cause a bit of confusion.

Please help!

Thank you 🙂

They still require one professor and 2 PTs as far as I could tell. Where did you see a discrepancy?