• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

u2

darkmansaad

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2006
  1. Resident [Any Field]
this is completely random but i heard new years day by u2 for the first time ever today. like wtf this song is amazing i thought it was like a new single and im a pretty big music fan in general. im normally not jealous of old people but if you are old enough to be an original fan of u2 since they started releasing gold like this you did good

Gern Blansten

Account on Hold
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2006
Northeast
  1. Attending Physician
If you like that, check out these other "old" U2 songs:
Out of Control
Gloria (Live version is best-Under A Blood Red Sky)
I Will Follow
An Cat Dubh
Red Hill Mining Town
One Tree Hill
Running To Stand Still
Surrender
Bad (Live Version)
Elvis Presley and America
Electric Co.

These are my favorites. Most were never "hits" but hidden jewels within their albums that you never heard unless you bought the albums. Yes, I said albums. I had these on vinyl but have since converted to CD/MP3s for my U2 catalog of songs. I hope you enjoy the choices I suggested.

maceo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2008
  1. Attending Physician
i never really liked u2. I mean i tolerated them and sure i liked your tune here and there. but as a whole definitely not my favorite band. Oddly enough there last album how to dismantle an atomic bomb is my favorite. the others meh......

Last edited:
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.