You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UAB 2015 IDP Acceptances
Started by Dentistar
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Have u got acceptance?Accepted applicants to start IDP at UAB in January 2016.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing yetHave u got acceptance?
Any news from uab yet?
Please guys post here whoever got acceptance from uab......i have heard they have started sending out acceptance today
Did u get acceptance?They have started calling
Does anyone else got acceptance, waitlost or rejection today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
Congratulations on acceptance. Do anyone have any idea that UAB will prefer only green card holders?
Congratulations on acceptance. Do anyone have any idea that UAB will prefer only green card holders?
Hi guys, i have been put on alternate list for uab......please post here if anyone is on alternate list.....so we can get idea about nunber of people on alternate list
I don't have GCHello everyone,
Congratulations on acceptance. Do anyone have any idea that UAB will prefer only green card holders?
Hi Yanis,I don't have GC
Can u please share ur stats and work experience in ur home country and in USA if u don't mind. Just want to check what I am lacking in my application.
Thanks in advance.
Hey,
is anyone of u wants to sell columbia typhodont? plz inbox me
is anyone of u wants to sell columbia typhodont? plz inbox me
Hey guys,
I've been put on waiting list to for UAB, and I haven't heard anything about rejection or staying on waiting list!!
I've been put on waiting list to for UAB, and I haven't heard anything about rejection or staying on waiting list!!
Hi. Can anyone tell what is asked at UAB bench test?
Hello! Did you get an iv?Hi. Can anyone tell what is asked at UAB bench test?
Hi, could you please share your interview experience at UAB? Thank youHey guys,
I've been put on waiting list to for UAB, and I haven't heard anything about rejection or staying on waiting list!!
I got invited to UAB.
For some reason, I never got the completion email from them!!!!When was you completion date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad