UAB 2015 IDP Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentistar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Accepted applicants to start IDP at UAB in January 2016.

Members don't see this ad.

Its still too early. 2 weeks- 1 month for acceptances.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please guys post here whoever got acceptance from uab......i have heard they have started sending out acceptance today

They called me today! I got in! Somebody else got accepted ?

@ Dentistar I got a call from Dr. Filler too today. But couldn't talk to him as I was busy. Did you talk to him or Cindy?

Congrats Kruti! Im guessing they called the 10 today. Now just have to wait and see if they send the wait list/ rejection emails tomorrow.

They called me this afternoon but I was taking a nap and missed that...

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone else got acceptance, waitlost or rejection today?

Hello everyone,
Congratulations on acceptance. Do anyone have any idea that UAB will prefer only green card holders?

Has anyone heard any news? Are they done with acceptances? Has anyone been wait listed or rejected?

Hi guys, i have been put on alternate list for uab......please post here if anyone is on alternate list.....so we can get idea about nunber of people on alternate list

Congratulations to all who got acceptance. Can you plz tell me what did they ask in bench test?

I don't have GC
Hi Yanis,
Can u please share ur stats and work experience in ur home country and in USA if u don't mind. Just want to check what I am lacking in my application.

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

is anyone of u wants to sell columbia typhodont? plz inbox me

Hey guys,
I've been put on waiting list to for UAB, and I haven't heard anything about rejection or staying on waiting list!!

Hello everyone. Do you guys have any idea that when they will start sending ivs?
Thank you so much!

Hey guys,
I've been put on waiting list to for UAB, and I haven't heard anything about rejection or staying on waiting list!!
Hi, could you please share your interview experience at UAB? Thank you

Is there a way to check the Completion or Invited status online for UAB Jan 2019 admissions?