UAB cardiology

Started by EPADHA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EPADHA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I liked UAB's cardiology program. However being in Alabama is a big bummer..
Could anyone please give their two cents about the program? I am confused about where I will rank it. thanks..
 
I can't say for certain since I am not there, but I really enjoyed the program. Loved the people and liked the opportunities for cardiac imaging work. Living in Birmingham is a lot of fun from the few folks that I know who live there and that while it is a Southern city, it is large enough to find interesting things to do if you are not a big fan of the South.

Best of luck in the Match!