UAB Dental School Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

southernboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any info on UAB dental school. I am from Alabama and UAB is my top choice. I interviewed on Oct. 29, and have not heard anything since then. I thought the interview went very well, and I have a 19 DAT and a 19 AA. Do I still have hope for getting a spot this year? Has anyone else interviewed at UAB? Does anyone know when UAB usually fills out the entire class? Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Interviewed October 1st. According to Dr. Filler, they will be done at the end of February. I hope to get in too, I love the place. Good luck buddy.

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw some interviewee's last Wednesday so I would imagine they haven't filled the class just yet. Best of luck.

I'm just glad to finally see some Alabama people on here! No one ever says anything about UAB! It's my top choice as well :)

I recently gave up my seat so hopefully one of y'all can get it.

Thanks everyone for the responses. That really helps me out, and I agree that is nice to know that there are some other people on sdn who are from alabama.:laugh:

I was wondering if there was any new info because I still haven't heard back from UAB.

I had a couple of buddies that interviewed around the same time as you, but both were accepted in December. Not sure this helps...hope you get in though! I'll be applying there this summer. Oh and cookand.... WAR EAGLE!