UAB IDP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kaushal

KC
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Did anyone get interview from UAB?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
They are not on rolling basis, so i think they will consider applicants for interview after deadline

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hi, when is your interview? Can you share your stats!
Mine is June 28-29. Last yr they had only one batch on those days. Part 1 & 2 pass, US citizen, B.S Biology, dental assisting, TOEFL 108.

Mine is June 28-29. Last yr they had only one batch on those days. Part 1 & 2 pass, US citizen, B.S Biology, dental assisting, TOEFL 108.

Congratulations!

Do you have any idea how many batches in this cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! I got a call yesterday for June 28, 29.

Congratulations and all the best :)

Hi guys. I got a call today. And they offer me to take interview on June 28-29 also. Anyone is going from PA?

Does anybody knows what do they ask in the interview, and what kind of prep ask on the bench test?

Congrats Kaushal, do you know what kind of questions we should expect for interview ? What kind of prep for bench test ?

Congrats Kaushal, do you know what kind of questions we should expect for interview ? What kind of prep for bench test ?
Thanks, I have no idea about it. Did you get interview?

what date is your interview Kaushal???

oh they notified you only two weeks prior! wow..goodluck for the interview

Yes, Kushal. I am also going for the 28, 29 interview. That is why I would like to know what to expect I the interview.
I got the invitation yesterday. For what I understand some people got invited early in June, but I drop my application just before the due date.

Is there anyone who knows about UAB bench test?
What kind of typhodont should we use?

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, Kushal. I am also going for the 28, 29 interview. That is why I would like to know what to expect I the interview.
I got the invitation yesterday. For what I understand some people got invited early in June, but I drop my application just before the due date.

Thanks!
I don't have any information yet.
Check your inbox

All the best for your interviews.

Last edited:
Hi Doc 25, are you talking about University of Alabama or Buffalo university
because I receive same email from university at buffalo.

Hi Doc 25, are you talking about University of Alabama or Buffalo university
because I receive same email from university at buffalo.
Sorry posted in a wrong thread, yes I meant buffalo university. Thank you for correcting me YAHA.

Last edited: