-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UAB IDP 2017
Started by Kaushal
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think so too!
Has anyone got a call from UAB?
Hey got a call today.Has anyone got a call from UAB?
Hey got a call today.
Hey i thought it was a non rolling uni and they'd call only after deadline?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Hi, when is your interview? Can you share your stats!Hey got a call today.
Mine is June 28-29. Last yr they had only one batch on those days. Part 1 & 2 pass, US citizen, B.S Biology, dental assisting, TOEFL 108.Hi, when is your interview? Can you share your stats!
Mine is June 28-29. Last yr they had only one batch on those days. Part 1 & 2 pass, US citizen, B.S Biology, dental assisting, TOEFL 108.
Congratulations!
Do you have any idea how many batches in this cycle?
No ideaCongratulations!
Do you have any idea how many batches in this cycle?
Hey got a call today.
Congrats! If you don't mind, when was your completion date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! I got a call yesterday for June 28, 29.
April 11thCongrats! If you don't mind, when was your completion date?
Congratulations and all the best 🙂Mine is June 28-29. Last yr they had only one batch on those days. Part 1 & 2 pass, US citizen, B.S Biology, dental assisting, TOEFL 108.
I am going from PA.Hi guys. I got a call today. And they offer me to take interview on June 28-29 also. Anyone is going from PA?
Thanks, I have no idea about it. Did you get interview?Congrats Kaushal, do you know what kind of questions we should expect for interview ? What kind of prep for bench test ?
Yes, Kushal. I am also going for the 28, 29 interview. That is why I would like to know what to expect I the interview.
I got the invitation yesterday. For what I understand some people got invited early in June, but I drop my application just before the due date.
I got the invitation yesterday. For what I understand some people got invited early in June, but I drop my application just before the due date.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh they notified you only two weeks prior! wow..goodluck for the interview
Thanks
Yes, Kushal. I am also going for the 28, 29 interview. That is why I would like to know what to expect I the interview.
I got the invitation yesterday. For what I understand some people got invited early in June, but I drop my application just before the due date.
Thanks!
I don't have any information yet.
Check your inbox
Sorry posted in a wrong thread, yes I meant buffalo university. Thank you for correcting me YAHA.Hi Doc 25, are you talking about University of Alabama or Buffalo university
because I receive same email from university at buffalo.
Last edited:
.Thanks!
I don't have any information yet.
Check your inbox
Last edited: