UAB waitlisted??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dera

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got waitlisted at UAB today, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else as well and if/when are they going to do another round of invites. Also, does anyone know what are the chances of getting in after being waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes i got waitlisted as well... However, i did only interview 2 weeks ago so might take some time to review my app.

I got wait listed too??? Have either one of you called and talked to them to find out whats next?

Members don't see this ad :)
This is what it said on my AADSAS "Applicant has been interviewed and is waiting a final decision. This does not indicate alternate status. If currently in school, send fall grades when available directly to UAB School of Dentistry."
did it say this on everyone elses? Also wondering if anyone has heard anything new.

This is what it said on my AADSAS "Applicant has been interviewed and is waiting a final decision. This does not indicate alternate status. If currently in school, send fall grades when available directly to UAB School of Dentistry."
did it say this on everyone elses? Also wondering if anyone has heard anything new.

Yeah it says the same thing on mine?...are you gonna call them and ask them whats up?