UAb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ToothPrincess

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am thinking about adding UAB as one of my schools to apply to... does anyone know anything about the school?? How the students like it?? How the prof are?
 
The facilities are very nice and I have not heard anything negative about the faculty. The actual average dat scores for incoming students is 19.6.
 
I would not apply if you are not an Alabama Resident. I was told that I would not be considered as an out of state applicant. (without them even looking at the rest of my application)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would not apply if you are not an Alabama Resident. I was told that I would not be considered as an out of state applicant. (without them even looking at the rest of my application)


thank you so much that is very useful information!! I went to college in Alabama, but I am most certainly not a resident!!
 
I would definitely consider applying if you still have a chance! I am a Texas resident and I was granted an interview coming up next week. The chances may be slimmer for you than for a resident but if you are qualified they will still take you!