UACP students from california

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danhphan80

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone from California that's planning to attend UACP this August? Please share you plans on how you guys plan on arranging housing and transportation? Are you guys gonna buy a car or rent one when you get to Tri-City Airport? Are you guys planning to rent a house thru the phone or flying over there to check it out first? Please share your thoughts, feelings, plans,.....Thanks mucho,:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm from cali going to uACP too. I haven't done much research on housing and stuff yet, but I will soon-whithin next week. I don't think I will be flying there to check out the place. Do you have roomates yet?

Hi, I'm from cali going to uACP too. I haven't done much research on housing and stuff yet, but I will soon-whithin next week. I don't think I will be flying there to check out the place. Do you have roomates yet?

Hi azncheri77, I don't have a roomate yet, I'm still looking. Do you have one already? I want to share the house with someone so i can save some money. What kinda roomate are you looking for? M/F? Are you on facebook?:)