Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

UACP students from california

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by danhphan80, Apr 18, 2007.

1. danhphan80

Pre-Pharmacy
    Is there anyone from California that's planning to attend UACP this August? Please share you plans on how you guys plan on arranging housing and transportation? Are you guys gonna buy a car or rent one when you get to Tri-City Airport? Are you guys planning to rent a house thru the phone or flying over there to check it out first? Please share your thoughts, feelings, plans,.....Thanks mucho,:)

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. azncheri77

azncheri77 Junior Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hi, I'm from cali going to uACP too. I haven't done much research on housing and stuff yet, but I will soon-whithin next week. I don't think I will be flying there to check out the place. Do you have roomates yet?

4. danhphan80

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hi azncheri77, I don't have a roomate yet, I'm still looking. Do you have one already? I want to share the house with someone so i can save some money. What kinda roomate are you looking for? M/F? Are you on facebook?:)