Latin America UAG or Caribbean School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UAG or Caribbean

  • Ross

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • UAG

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • AUC

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SGU

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Unibe

    Votes: 1 9.1%

  • Total voters
    11

Somerandomguy1990

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am interested in studying medicine I live in Puerto Rico and I would like to apply to a Caribbean medical school or Mexico. I have a 3.0 in my B.S in microbiology and 3.7 in my MPH in Environmental health. I have 3 years of research experience in toxicology with my record do you guys think I may have a chance to be accepted in one of these schools? Post data I will take the MCAT in summer
 
Don't sell yourself short. If you kill that MCAT, you might have a chance at DO schools in the states which as you might already know is a way better option. En Mexico y las del Caribe es facial entrar pero no tan facil conseguir una residencia cuando terminas y cada dia se pone mas dificil. Yo tu chekeo que clases puedes retomar especialmente si estas en PR aprovecha la UPR y lo barata que es. So si vas a coger prestamos tu mejor opcion es tratar de quedarte en los estados unidos si te lo vas a pagar pues mete mano al final del dia esta en ti y cuanto te quieres joder por ser medico EXITO! cualquier cosa me tiras al DM.