UAMS Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sinigangster

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
didn't see a current topic for UAMS applicants.

i received an interview invitation around two days ago. i'm super nervous. did anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview as well. Do you guys know how the interview will be set up?

The interview was 2 on 1. It was pretty relaxed and comfortable. I don't know what questions other people were asked but mine began with the basic questions and then evolved as they asked me questions pertaining to things I said in my answers.

The interview was 2 on 1. It was pretty relaxed and comfortable. I don't know what questions other people were asked but mine began with the basic questions and then evolved as they asked me questions pertaining to things I said in my answers.
did they ask you any questions pertaining the APTA?

was given the waitlist email.. pretty bummed out.
does anyone know how the waitlist is going to work? is it by ranking?

Congrats to everybody accepted! Will y’all be accepting admission? I don’t think UAMS rejects anybody so that leaves a waitlist of about 80.

Congrats to everybody accepted! Will y’all be accepting admission? I don’t think UAMS rejects anybody so that leaves a waitlist of about 80.
I will be accepting but I still have two more interviews to go.