Uams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aud20doc10

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to UAMS but haven't heard anything yet. Is anyone else in the same boat with this school??
 
I applied to UAMS but haven't heard anything yet. Is anyone else in the same boat with this school??

I havent heard back from any of my schools! It is starting to have me worried, but knowing the deadlines were 2/15/2010 (most of them) is calming me down. I do not know about that school in particular.

Thanks
Good luck!
 
That's true. I keep forgetting the deadlines have just passed since I sent my stuff in so early. Good luck to you too!
 
I applied to UAMS but haven't heard anything yet. Is anyone else in the same boat with this school??

Myself and another classmate both received our acceptance email this week. My classmate got hers Monday and I got mine on Tuesday. It was an e-mail with the acceptance letter attached as a PDF. I have two other classmates still waiting to hear from there.
 

Similar threads