Ub (buffalo) Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

funny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone ,

have anyone got call letter for interview ? if so ,when ? , try to post your stats and share information with others .

plz uts my request .

funny

Members don't see this ad.

I got the interview letter from buffalo for 16th of march.

Me too!!! mach 16th!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats guys, can you kindly post ur stats?

I got the interview letter from buffalo for 16th of march.

did they mention about bench test (what procedure ? fee? ) in that call letter ?

plz let me know
funny

hey ,congrats , how r u preparing for bench test ? do anyone know what r the procedures we have supposed to do (bench test) ? fee for bench test ?

best of luck
funny

There is no fee for the bench test. They will provide everything. Yeah for the bench test we have to prepare and restore MO mandibular first molar. But i am probably not going for the interview. My stats are Part 1 90 and Part 2 79. TOEFL 102 and GPA 3.17

There is no fee for the bench test. They will provide everything. Yeah for the bench test we have to prepare and restore MO mandibular first molar. But i am probably not going for the interview. My stats are Part 1 90 and Part 2 79. TOEFL 102 and GPA 3.17

why r u not going for interview ?ur stats are very good
r u sure ,its only MO mandibular molar ? i m not in touch with dental procedures (since i m not working any where ) , how to prepare ?
my stats ==> 96 /2.89/230

plz reply me
funny

heay funny, have u been called for the interview? b/c u have very good stats

Hi cavity 79 ,
I got call letter today .
Do you know , how many are going to be interviewed ?
what abt u?

funny

hi guys are u interested in sharing hotel room for march 15-16?