UB dental students HELP!!

Started by Jendabest
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jendabest

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Thankfully, I got into dental schools this cycle and I decided to attend the University at Buffalo school of dental medicine class of 2026. I know it has a great reputation and is known for its affordable living expenses/tuition, etc (I'm in-state and UB is the CHEAPEST school out of all the schools I got into). However, I couldn't really find "candid reviews" on the school such as class unity, lecture styles, housing, any pros/cons, etc. If you happen to attend this school or know anyone who does, please tell me ANYTHING you know!!! Thank you 🙂