UB interview - Writing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnyside77

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have an interview with UB this Thursday and i'm just wondering what kind of writing do they ask you to write. it says in the letter that the interviewee is to write something in 10 minutes. is it dentistry related? please help. thanks~ :)

Members don't see this ad.

The topic was not related to dentistry. However, each interview session has a different topic. You should not really worry about it; they just want to make sure that you can write. Good luck :thumbup:

my topic was just about "what traits do you have that will make you a good dentist" Or something like that. It really is nothing to worry about. Good luck at your interview, they have such a great program. You will walk into it kind of wondering what Buffalo has to offer, then you will walk out hoping that is where you get accepted!

Members don't see this ad :)
lundon22 said:
my topic was just about "what traits do you have that will make you a good dentist" Or something like that. It really is nothing to worry about. Good luck at your interview, they have such a great program. You will walk into it kind of wondering what Buffalo has to offer, then you will walk out hoping that is where you get accepted!

thanks for your advice and support! i really wish that is where i get accepted! :)

"Why do you want to be a dentist and how do you feel your experiences will help advance your dental career."

"why did you pick your college major"