UB interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shreya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got an interview for buffalo on 25th jan...i m kinda excited! nyone else for this date?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!
I heard Buffalo already filled for Jan and Feb dates. The latest day is available till March. I'm wondering how did you get that interview date? Did you request for that date or being offered? Thanks!

Just got an interview for buffalo on 25th jan...i m kinda excited! nyone else for this date?

It's a good time. I loved the students and the professors, thought they were very nice and down to earth. It is alot more prestigious than people give credit. I think everybody that has gotten in is wondering something you can tell us when you get there, how bad is the snow? Good luck, its a real easy-going interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!
I heard Buffalo already filled for Jan and Feb dates. The latest day is available till March. I'm wondering how did you get that interview date? Did you request for that date or being offered? Thanks!

Most likely because somebody who was accepted to another school withdrew from the interview for that certain date.

It's a good time. I loved the students and the professors, thought they were very nice and down to earth. It is alot more prestigious than people give credit. I think everybody that has gotten in is wondering something you can tell us when you get there, how bad is the snow? Good luck, its a real easy-going interview

Tell me about it. Mention Buffalo and what do people think?? The boonies and snow:rolleyes: Being from Boston my first impression of Buffalo weather is that it is no different than Boston weather. People forget that Buffalo ranks highly in board scores and that the graduates compare favorably against other grads. :thumbup:

kool..guys..thanks for the info...and yeah i was offered this date..so i guess someone withdrew that date and i got lucky..so if any girls going to buffalo the same date may b we can share a room and cut the cost...!!! thanks let me know..message me