• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

icekitsune

10+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2008
Hello,

for those who goes to UB, and took organic chem I or che 201

did anyone had Prof. John Richards for orgo 201 before? I was wondering if he gave any curve for that class and if he did, was it big?

or any other professor you have and the general curve. I have a probably avg of 84 for the class.

the avg for the tests were 64 ,64,53

thx

alenadoma

10+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hello,

for those who goes to UB, and took organic chem I or che 201

did anyone had Prof. John Richards for orgo 201 before? I was wondering if he gave any curve for that class and if he did, was it big?

or any other professor you have and the general curve. I have a probably avg of 84 for the class.

the avg for the tests were 64 ,64,53

thx
Yep, I had Prof Richard for Organic 1 and 2. There is a big curve in the class - if you have an 84 average and those were the averages for all the exams, you will probably get an A. Just make sure to do well in your lab exam (labs grade really helps your overall grade).

2012PharmDmiss

perfection is overated
10+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Status
Pharmacy Student
I took him for 202 and there was a big curve in it as well. You are definitely in the A or A- range for sure. Good luck!

About the Ads