UB supplemental

Started by probowler
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

probowler

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I think my computer was being stupid when I e-mailed my supplemental to UB so I'm not sure if it actually was sent or not. So I was just wondering, does UB send you a confirmation saying that they received the supplemental and if so, how long does it take for them to send it? Thanks.
 
So, I think my computer was being stupid when I e-mailed my supplemental to UB so I'm not sure if it actually was sent or not. So I was just wondering, does UB send you a confirmation saying that they received the supplemental and if so, how long does it take for them to send it? Thanks.
To me they didn't, but I went to the admissions office and they confirmed that they have everything... So you can always call them...
 
Yea they didn't get it the first time I sent it. I sent it again after calling the place, and they replied and said they received it. Personally, i would send them an email or give them a call to make sure they have everything.
 
Thank you both. I wound up resending it with a note in the e-mail saying that there was a problem when I sent it the first time so I was resending it (and also sent a copy to myself). I also plan on calling in January to make sure they received at least one.