UB vs VCU

Started by shan10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shan10

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm from VA.. UB and VCU are the two schools I got accepted to.

Any advise in where I should go based on the school's program?

I'd appreciate any advise. I know it's something I should decide but I want to hear some pro's and con's about the two school.

Thanks!
 
The two schools seem pretty similar to me. Rankings are similar, same kind of history.
I guess the biggest things you have to consider are:
1. Location
2. Cost
3. Which you liked better during interview

Buffalo weather is going to be pretty different from Virginia weather -- colder and more snow. I'm not sure how you feel about that?
Virginia is your state school, so you will get in-state tuition there with no hassle.
Where do you plan to live upon graduation? If you plan to stay further South, I would recommend Virginia.
And most importantly, where did you feel better when you interviewed?

I think answering those questions will help you decide 🙂 Good luck!