Ubc 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babyycakes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I currently just started college this semester and im looking to transfer to UBC Pharmacy in 09. Is there anything you guys can tell me that i should be doing from now til I apply ? Besides the required courses what other courses could help me do better in pharm courses in the future or what experience? etc

And is there anyone out there who is also applying for 09 intakes? =)

What are the gpa and pcat score that could gaurantee you a spot in the program? And if you just got in can you tell me how you stacked up against the others ?:)

Members don't see this ad.

I currently just started college this semester and im looking to transfer to UBC Pharmacy in 09. Is there anything you guys can tell me that i should be doing from now til I apply ? Besides the required courses what other courses could help me do better in pharm courses in the future or what experience? etc

What are the gpa and pcat score that could gaurantee you a spot in the program? And if you just got in can you tell me how you stacked up against the others ?:)

Hey, I am applying this year and just waiting to here if I was accepted. I would recommend trying to get some Pharmacy experience in if you haven't already. It's good to have some solid volunteer experience as well. As far as marks go, I would say exactly what it says on the website faq's. That is, a 78% average and 85% on the PCAT. Don't worry too much though if you are a bit below that mark. Good Luck for next year!

Unfortunately I don't think there is any "guarantee". But obviously the higher the grades the better ;)

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I'm also applying to UBC 09! unfortunately I'm in Ontario though, so going to BC for interview's gonna be annoying, thats if I even get one though =(
I'm kinda nervous for my marks rite now, will a 80%~ average net me an interview at least? Reading past threads, it seems like the interview makes or breaks you but one step at a time I guess.