Quantcast

UBC dental students please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

i cant tell you

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a student at UBC and want to volunteer my time for the faculty of dentistry at UBC.

I am not sure who to go talk to, so can someone who is part of UBC dentistry (or even perhaps someone who just knows) tell me a name or contact of someone from the faculty to contact to ask about this.

I hope ive posted this in the right forum.

Thanks in advance!!!

mf83

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey "I Can Tell you",I can tell u what to do,

it is your choice if you want to be volunteering in the campus, but the best place to go (where I did) is REACH COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE, it is in commercial drive. It was a GREAT experience for me, they actually get you to do cleaning and sterilizing of instruments and hand pieces. so you're actually doing things instead of just standing there like a statue and shadowing. at least try to get a 6-month experience over there and you'll get to know where your next step could be. they get you to go there only once a week for 4 hours, but you should sign up before. the person in charge is Maria, a very nice lady.

Good luck to you

NYU, Class of 2011