UBuffalo and UCONN waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

22’dentist

Reaction score
Hey, has anybody recently been accepted off of the UBuffalo (UB) or uconn waitlist or know if UB’s class is full?

If anyone from previous cycles was waitlisted to either of these schools and accepted anytime from May-July can you please message me ?

Members don't see this ad.

The classes are full - why would they keep open spots?

Didn’t you already ask this question?
Well spots can open up anytime from now till orientation. For example, I was waitlisted at ASDOH on 2/28 and they told me the class was full and then I was accepted on 4/18 because they told me a spot opened up.

So I’m basically asking if accepted students for the class of 2026 can tell me if someone withdrew their acceptance and now they have an opening, I’m just curious and hopeful.

And I’ve seen that people get accepted off the waitlist to dental schools anytime from May to July or even before orientation in previous cycles so I want to know if anyone from previous cycles was accepted off of the waitlist to ub or uconn during this time period.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well spots can open up anytime from now till orientation. For example, I was waitlisted at ASDOH on 2/28 and they told me the class was full and then I was accepted on 4/18 because they told me a spot opened up.

So I’m basically asking if accepted students for the class of 2026 can tell me if someone withdrew their acceptance and now they have an opening, I’m just curious and hopeful.

And I’ve seen that people get accepted off the waitlist to dental schools anytime from May to July or even before orientation in previous cycles so I want to know if anyone from previous cycles was accepted off of the waitlist to ub or uconn during this time period.
It happens, but it’s rare. And there are many people on the waiting list.

Some people for UB got accepted/off the waitlist the same week as orientation.