UC Berkeley Extension- Cell Biology with Nidhi Ahuja

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

harmundooz

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have the syllabus for this course? I need it to get the transfer for this course approved. I have requested it from the website multiple times but got no reply from them. I am planning to take this course over the summer and have it transferred over. Any advice from those who have already taken the course>
 
Does anyone have the syllabus for this course? I need it to get the transfer for this course approved. I have requested it from the website multiple times but got no reply from them. I am planning to take this course over the summer and have it transferred over. Any advice from those who have already taken the course>
Hi, did you end up taking this class? I just enrolled.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have the syllabus for this course? I need it to get the transfer for this course approved. I have requested it from the website multiple times but got no reply from them. I am planning to take this course over the summer and have it transferred over. Any advice from those who have already taken the course>
Hi did you end up taking this class? I am about to enroll.
 
Hi, did you end up taking this class? I just enrolled.
Hi emmag!
How did the course go for you? I am planning to enroll at the end of June. Any overall advice or things to lookout for?
Any help is appreciated, since in not from CA don't really know much about Dr. Ahuja's teaching methods have just read the syllabus. I've attached mine, was yours similar?
 

Attachments