UC Berkeley Extension Online Physiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBlueJay24

Meharry Medical College C/O 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken Intro to Human Physiology online through UC Berkeley extension? If so, how was the final and how did you prepare for it? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am now trying to study for the final exam for this course now and I was wondering if you remember how the final was. I feel very confused as to what I should be focusing on because the course covers basically the entire textbook. Did the final cover topics that were on the previous exams/assignments? Or were they random questions pulled from the text? Very worried about not getting above a 70% and failing the course.

Reactions: 1 user
I am now trying to study for the final exam for this course now and I was wondering if you remember how the final was. I feel very confused as to what I should be focusing on because the course covers basically the entire textbook. Did the final cover topics that were on the previous exams/assignments? Or were they random questions pulled from the text? Very worried about not getting above a 70% and failing the course.

I am just now starting to study for the final! Any tips you can give? Is the format or questions similar to the module quizzes?