UC Berkeley Extension

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZXCVBNMASDFG

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am considering taking either the UC Berkeley Online Biochemistry course with Nidhi Ahuja/Paul Tarr or the Colorado state University online course with Aaron J. Sholders. Has anyone taken these classes recently and can tell me how well the lecture reflected the exams and quizzes and your experience.

Members don't see this ad.

I am considering taking either the UC Berkeley Online Biochemistry course with Nidhi Ahuja/Paul Tarr or the Colorado state University online course with Aaron J. Sholders. Has anyone taken these classes recently and can tell me how well the lecture reflected the exams and quizzes and your experience.

My friend JUST started it last week so I really can't tell you yet but in the next few months I could expound. Sorry and good luck!

I took the CSU course with Aaron Sholders. Challenging course but excellent lectures and fair tests.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank! Im still having trouble deicing which one! I would really appreciate a follow up once you have taken the course. Im not opposed to hard work, in fact I welcome it but I am going to be working full time while having a second job and finishing up some research so I do need to be realistic. I really was hoping for a class that I could go off of what the teacher says and do fine. I haven't been able to find much but most of what I have read it people living in the book and the teachers never really being straight forward as to what they really wanted for the exams.

One benefit of the CSU course (at least when I took it Fall 2011) is that all of the lectures are already pre-recorded so you can plan around your schedule, working ahead when you've got extra time. You just need to make sure you take the exams on schedule.

Any advice for the Berkeley Biochem course? I am taking the final next week and I really need help.