UC Berkeley Immunology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bodom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone taking the online Immunology class from UC Berkeley Extension? I was wondering what the final exam is like? And if you happen to have your old assignments.

Members don't see this ad.

I was planning to take that class if I had an interview at UT-Memphis, since they also require immunology. I don't know the format of the exams, but I think you have to meet at a certain location to take the proctored exams? I'm not sure, but I thought I read that somewhere. However, I have signed up for a Medical Microbiology class at the Berkeley Extension. The only thing is that I have to spend my summer up there, since I have to meet on campus twice a week.

I recently started the class and have only completed the first few lessons. Your questions and posts have been very helpful to me so far. If you could let me know how the final goes for you that would be great!

Members don't see this ad :)
I recently started the class and have only completed the first few lessons. Your questions and posts have been very helpful to me so far. If you could let me know how the final goes for you that would be great!

How are you liking your class so far? I still have a month left before the class actually starts...so I'm trying very hard to find an online Medical Microbiology course anywhere in the U.S., find the class anywhere in Southern CA (it seems like it's not going to work out), or hope that I get accepted to another school by then.

I was also wondering if anyone had already taken this class? I've completed up to section 8, and my grade just seems to be getting worse and worse. She's never constructive about her teaching. I only get a lashing every time this lady writes anything on my assignments. Furthermore, she seems to be very disinterested in providing help when I ask.

If anyone has already taken the class and still has what they wrote for the assignments, I would greatly appreciate the help. I'm nearing the end and am needing the material to study for the final. There may be financial compensation for your time ;-).

All I can say is, "wow". I'm also taking this class but at no point did I think to cheat on it. Not a good way to start pharmacy school. While this may be an online class, it's still part of academia and should be treated as such. I understand that the internet is full of anonymity and so you don't think that your actions are punishable, but I really hope you reconsider this request and I hope no one helps you down this path.

I have not found the class to be too difficult. Yeah, I did not receive a single A, but I do feel that my assignments were graded fairly and that I have learned A LOT!!! I only have two more assignments to finish up, along with the paper and the final. Most of the answers to the questions are found right in the lecture notes or in the book.
I just wondered if anyone has completed the final and how it went. In the syllabus it says that the questions will be similar to those in the assignments? Are the questions even more difficult then the assignment questions? or would you say the final is not too bad if you were able to complete and understand the assignment material?
Thanks for your help.