UC Davis Vet School

Started by ags04
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ags04

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any info from those that have successfully made it through the entire application/interview process?
 
Last edited:
I graduated from UCD a looong while ago. My current career rocks, but I'm thinking it's time for a change. Actually, I've always been interested in Vet medicine and animals, have a passion for working with large animals, and given that I'm not getting any younger, I want to pursue this path. Thus far, I have completed several pre-req courses for the vet program, and will hopefully be applying this year. Any advice from those that have successfully made it through the entire application/interview process?

You'd probably get more bites over on the pre-vet side. That's mostly where all the vet students hang out on here.