UC Denver Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

izzy_dpt

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was looking into UC Denver's DPT program as they have a pediatric residency program and overall, seems like a great program. Their website mentioned that an out of state student might be eligible to receive in-state residency after one year.I am out of state and was wondering if anyone has had any luck or experience completing the necessary steps to be considered an "in-state" resident. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed over the weekend and it seems like a very simple process to acquire residency and seems each student who applies and has done the right things, like not spend too much time in their home state, is granted residency.

I interviewed over the weekend and it seems like a very simple process to acquire residency and seems each student who applies and has done the right things, like not spend too much time in their home state, is granted residency.

Good to know! I work at a pediatric therapy clinic in Wisconsin and have worked remotely for the clinic during my undergraduate career. I wonder if that would have an affect on my residency eligible since I would be gaining income, taxes, etc in a different state, but residing in Colorado. Thank you for the information!

I would recommend talking to someone at UC Denver on the phone, they'll more than likely have more solid information for you.