UC post bac programs

Started by christigmc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

christigmc

Anxiously waiting
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just on the website for the UC post bac application and it says that I can start applying on Jan 7, this coming Monday. Well I'm just curious, do they have the same questions every year? I applied last year and got rejected but i figured out where I did wrong.
Also it says that they need a letter of recommendation from a science professor. Aside from bio, chem, and physics, does a professor in math and statistics also count as a science professor? I was a statistics major in college and took a lot of math and stat classes.