You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UC San Diego Premed Post Baccalaureate 2023-2024
Started by mochimin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
tcourtney2993
New Member
We’re you able to apply and submit for fall 2023?
woops, don't know how I'm just seeing this but yes I submitted just this month since I wanted to get more volunteer experience with the underserved!We’re you able to apply and submit for fall 2023?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heyy y'all has anyone heard back yet? It's all I can think about right now omg
ahhh not yet!! same, I keep checking my email and spam but from past threads it looks like they usually start sending interview invites on the 28th 😩Heyy y'all has anyone heard back yet? It's all I can think about right now omg
first of all omg I just remembered I posted this and came to check if anyone replied and you did a literal minute ago, the synchronicity 🤞 and I've been doing the same too hahaha I legit read through every one of the threads on this site and weirdly there's like nothing on reddit. Oh well I guess we just have to just sit back and be patientahhh not yet!! same, I keep checking my email and spam but from past threads it looks like they usually start sending interview invites on the 28th 😩
I recently received an interview invite, has anyone else been notified?
congrats!!! I also received an interview invite and have mine early next week! fingers crossed for us ☺️🤞I recently received an interview invite, has anyone else been notified?
i got my acceptance today!! good luck everyone!hi! has anyone heard back on decisions?
thank you!!! 😭💗 i'm hoping for good news for everyone soon too! based on previous threads I believe they do come in batches throughout this month!congratulations!! so happy for you!! 🎉 good luck everyone!
does anyone know if acceptances come in waves?
aj_wavy
New Member
ahh oke, thank you!! im def hoping for the best 🙏🙏thank you!!! 😭💗 i'm hoping for good news for everyone soon too! based on previous threads I believe they do come in batches throughout this month!
did you apply to other post-bacc programs as well??
i only applied here and CUSM's MBS program (which i'm waiting to hear back from) but i already paid my deposit since ucsd was my top choice ☺!ahh oke, thank you!! im def hoping for the best 🙏🙏
did you apply to other post-bacc programs as well??
aj_wavy
New Member
ahhh love that for you! 😭
i only applied here and CUSM's MBS program (which i'm waiting to hear back from) but i already paid my deposit since ucsd was my top choice ☺
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aj_wavy
New Member
congratulations!! 🥳🥳 can i ask what days ur interviews were on?I got my acceptance Thursday! Very excited. Good luck to everyone still waiting for a reply!
Thank you so much!! I was interviewed on March 13th.congratulations!! 🥳🥳 can i ask what days ur interviews were on?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K