UC San Diego Premed Post Baccalaureate 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mochimin

Reaction score
Hi everyone! The application just opened yesterday (9/02/22), but since I haven't seen any thread for this cycle, I figured I'd make one!

Hoping to connect with anyone else that's applying/have applied to the program :giggle:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
We’re you able to apply and submit for fall 2023?
woops, don't know how I'm just seeing this but yes I submitted just this month since I wanted to get more volunteer experience with the underserved!

Members don't see this ad :)
Heyy y'all has anyone heard back yet? It's all I can think about right now omg

Reactions: 1 user
Heyy y'all has anyone heard back yet? It's all I can think about right now omg
ahhh not yet!! same, I keep checking my email and spam but from past threads it looks like they usually start sending interview invites on the 28th 😩

ahhh not yet!! same, I keep checking my email and spam but from past threads it looks like they usually start sending interview invites on the 28th 😩
first of all omg I just remembered I posted this and came to check if anyone replied and you did a literal minute ago, the synchronicity 🤞 and I've been doing the same too hahaha I legit read through every one of the threads on this site and weirdly there's like nothing on reddit. Oh well I guess we just have to just sit back and be patient

I recently received an interview invite, has anyone else been notified?

I recently received an interview invite, has anyone else been notified?
congrats!!! I also received an interview invite and have mine early next week! fingers crossed for us ☺️🤞

congratulations!! so happy for you!! 🎉 good luck everyone!

does anyone know if acceptances come in waves?

congratulations!! so happy for you!! 🎉 good luck everyone!

does anyone know if acceptances come in waves?
thank you!!! 😭💗 i'm hoping for good news for everyone soon too! based on previous threads I believe they do come in batches throughout this month!

thank you!!! 😭💗 i'm hoping for good news for everyone soon too! based on previous threads I believe they do come in batches throughout this month!
ahh oke, thank you!! im def hoping for the best 🙏🙏

did you apply to other post-bacc programs as well??

ahh oke, thank you!! im def hoping for the best 🙏🙏

did you apply to other post-bacc programs as well??
i only applied here and CUSM's MBS program (which i'm waiting to hear back from) but i already paid my deposit since ucsd was my top choice ☺!

I got my acceptance Thursday! Very excited. Good luck to everyone still waiting for a reply!

hii, wondering if anyone on the waitlist heard back??

I know this is somewhat of an old post, but I’ll be doing this post-bacc program as well. I’m hoping to connect with my future cohort!

Anyone that was waitlisted in the 2023-2024 cycle, did you ever receive an interview? If so, what did that process look like?