UCA update?

Started by Rgvmed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rgvmed

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from central Arkansas? I received an email a couple days ago saying that a letter should be expected regarding the decision on my application, doesn't sound too good hah. Just curious to see if anyone else has heard anything.
 
Has anyone heard from central Arkansas? I received an email a couple days ago saying that a letter should be expected regarding the decision on my application, doesn't sound too good hah. Just curious to see if anyone else has heard anything.
I got the same email yesterday. Doesn't sound too good...ha. I guess we will find out some time this coming week. Good luck!
 
I got the same email yesterday. Doesn't sound too good...ha. I guess we will find out some time this coming week. Good luck!

Yeah I'll be a bit shocked if rejected without an interview since they use last thirty credit hours for overall gpa and double weight the gre. I have a last 50 4.0 and 320 gre so I'm not too sure what else I could do! You can get instate after your first 6 months there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought the same thing when I first received the email, but everyone gets the same thing. Received my letter today and was granted an interview. Mail is quick when you live down the street.