Ucb-ucsf Jmp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissTreesh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had gotten an interview or acceptance for this program. :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed for it and I didn't get accepted, but I realized as soon as I got there that it really wasn't for me. It's a very unique program that a very specific kind of student will benefit from, I believe.

yea i totally understand what you're saying. I also got an interview but haven't heard anything from them. How long did it take after the interview to get a response?

Thanks foto.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in November, and got my letter... hmmm... sometime in mid Feb I think.

I interviewed and got placed on the alternate list. Anyone thinking of giving up their acceptance/ or withdrawing from the alternate list? I'll gladly take your spot :)

yea i totally understand what you're saying. I also got an interview but haven't heard anything from them. How long did it take after the interview to get a response?

Thanks foto.

MissTreesh, I took the advice of another SDNer and called to ask about my status, so I would recommend that you also call Mary Rita and ask whether you have been reviewed yet. I interviewed at the end of February and was told that a decision would be mailed out to me this week. I think that they are making decisions faster for the people who interviewed later in the interview season. Good luck!

interviewed 1/26, alternate-listed a couple of weeks later, sent LOI a week later, accepted the next week. i don't know dates.

i'm in love with it...
best of luck

I know someone who did that program. It's very intensive. It's like you study your own, teach yourself and take the test. Unless someone is very emotionally strong, confident and smart enough, it can lead to a disaster.

thanks for the heads up cal girl. I'm going to call them and hope for the best.:love:

Oh God. I can only imagine what 7 years at Cal would be like (went for undergrad).

This thing frightens me:p