UCBSO acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JC13

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi has anyone heard back from UCBSO whether or not they got accepted? I'm getting pretty anxious...

Members don't see this ad.

I was about to respond "YES." to get everyone to scramble to check their emails, and question why they haven't receive their email yet but I am not that mean.

I was about to respond "YES." to get everyone to scramble to check their emails, and question why they haven't receive their email yet but I am not that mean.

If its the same as last year, I think you get a phone call if you've been accepted and an e-mail if youve been rejected. So, heres to hoping for a phone call. Everytime I hear new mail in my inbox, my heart skips a beat..

Members don't see this ad :)
Everytime I get a phone call before 5pm PST, my heart explodes, in addition to the heart skipping during email checks.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK AND THAT UCBSO DOESN'T CRUSH YOUR DREAMS LIKE THEY DID MINE!!! :( lol...

so has anyone heard anything yet??? im still waiting...rather impatiently..:(

yes I just got an email update saying that their goal is to have admission info to us by the end of next week. I was getting disappointed when I first saw the email because it wasn't a call. But, good luck to everyone!

yes I just got an email update saying that their goal is to have admission info to us by the end of next week. I was getting disappointed when I first saw the email because it wasn't a call. But, good luck to everyone!

I thought the same thing. Well, probably have to wait just 1 more week..

Last edited:

Did they say they would call if you got in?

Did they say they would call if you got in?

They didnt say, but going through last year's threads on SDN, it seems like people got phone calls for acceptances and e-mails for rejections or wait list.

I didn't even apply to the damn school and you guys are making ME nervous and checking my email!! hahaha. Hang in there guys, GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I got a phone call yesterday around 5 and I was offered a seat! Good luck everyone!!