UCBSO acceptances?

Started by JC13
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JC13

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi has anyone heard back from UCBSO whether or not they got accepted? I'm getting pretty anxious...
 
I was about to respond "YES." to get everyone to scramble to check their emails, and question why they haven't receive their email yet but I am not that mean.
 
I was about to respond "YES." to get everyone to scramble to check their emails, and question why they haven't receive their email yet but I am not that mean.

If its the same as last year, I think you get a phone call if you've been accepted and an e-mail if youve been rejected. So, heres to hoping for a phone call. Everytime I hear new mail in my inbox, my heart skips a beat..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everytime I get a phone call before 5pm PST, my heart explodes, in addition to the heart skipping during email checks.
 
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK AND THAT UCBSO DOESN'T CRUSH YOUR DREAMS LIKE THEY DID MINE!!! 🙁 lol...
 
yes I just got an email update saying that their goal is to have admission info to us by the end of next week. I was getting disappointed when I first saw the email because it wasn't a call. But, good luck to everyone!
 
yes I just got an email update saying that their goal is to have admission info to us by the end of next week. I was getting disappointed when I first saw the email because it wasn't a call. But, good luck to everyone!

I thought the same thing. Well, probably have to wait just 1 more week..
 
Last edited:
yes I just got an email update saying that their goal is to have admission info to us by the end of next week. I was getting disappointed when I first saw the email because it wasn't a call. But, good luck to everyone!

Did they say they would call if you got in?
 
I didn't even apply to the damn school and you guys are making ME nervous and checking my email!! hahaha. Hang in there guys, GOOD LUCK!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad