• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

VJWDO

The End Is In Sight!!!
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2004
Durham, NC
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Anybody get any love from Davis? They are my number one and I am hoping they just don't send letters (since I have not received one:( ).
I know I am crazy, I just can't help it.

PCAndrew

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
www.uwm.edu
Status (Visible)
I know now is not the time, what with the match two long days away, but on the subject of UCDavis, has anyone done an away elective there? I'm heart set (or, more accurately, my WIFE is heartset) on going to Sacramento, so I'd very much like to go there and see the program.

I call, but either the wrong person picks up, or I leave messages and I don't get calls back. I've tried the people both in medicine and in ophthalmology now with the same results.

Experiences? Advice? Help!

VJWDO

The End Is In Sight!!!
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2004
Durham, NC
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
I did an AI and a Hem onc elective. You need to contact Jacqueline Velasquez, I don't know her number. First look at the electives manual and find out the contact info for IM and Optho. I know IM is Nancy Jones. Once you contact them you need to see if they have enough room for you to rotate during the time you want to rotate. They will not let you schedule until may 1st so don't even bother trying til then. Once they tell you what dates are available, pick one, confirm it with them, and fill out the application that you have printed off the internet. Send all of the required information and your application to Jacqueline Velasquez. She will then actually schedule your rotation. If this is confusing, PM me and I will try to make it more clear. Good Luck, they are my number one so I will hopefully see you there if you rotate next year!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.