You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCF Interview
Started by Reel_Knight
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Haven't heard a thing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the phone call! My interview is December 11!
Yep. Instate.
How were the interviews?
They were cool and layer back, nothing too serious.... The fact that it is a group interview makes you take the best of you out.... They said they are interviewing the top 100 applicants out of 700 for 32 spots.... The last interview session is at the end of January, so ppl still might be getting phone calls.... Acceptance and decisions will not be sent until first or second week of February... The rest is up to each person liking the program or not, if you are going to an interview just make sure you know yourself well, because in order to relax and show your true self you canbe worry about giving good answers, just speak from your heart.... Good luck
I have not gotten an interview offer. Just in case, what type of questions should one expect?
All kinds of questions, they really just want to get to know you... And it was to me they came up with the questions as the interview was going.... I got all the way from personal, profesional, current events, and situational questions... So, there it is really no other way to prepare than just be yourself and really know yourself
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gotcha. Well, thanks for the info. Hopefully I get the call. :/
Miami
All kinds of questions, they really just want to get to know you... And it was to me they came up with the questions as the interview was going.... I got all the way from personal, profesional, current events, and situational questions... So, there it is really no other way to prepare than just be yourself and really know yourself
Hi there, I'm interviewing this year and was wondering if you could give me any pointers on the essay portion? I heard they make you do an ethical essay after the interview and I'm not sure what kind of question to expect or if I should brush up on certain health topics in the news.
I don't recall having go do an essay after the interview. Anybody else back me up on that?
I don't recall having go do an essay after the interview. Anybody else back me up on that?
Oh okay, I may have heard wrong then. Thanks!