UCF Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UFballerinaDPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any knowledge about the interview process at UCF ( types of questions, format, etc) that they would be willing to share?

Members don't see this ad.

Only thing I know is that it is most likely going to be group interview. Probably one other candidate with you interviewing with two or three admissions committee members. And then you go and switch to another three people who will interview you.

Floridian pretty much summed it up. This will be the first time for UCF to conduct 2 interviews. The interview is made up of 3 professors and 1 first year student plus another candidate. You will have an additional interview with 3 other professors and also a short tour of the facility. Once complete you will have a short essay to type that entails usually a clinical situation. Having some knowledge about PT and the APTA Vision 20/20 will be helpful. (ex; evidence base research, autonomy and ethics. Be yourself! You can contact Sam Moya, she is quite helpful in answering any question you might have. I truly enjoy the program and wish you all success in your endeavor.

Floridian pretty much summed it up. This will be the first time for UCF to conduct 2 interviews. The interview is made up of 3 professors and 1 first year student plus another candidate. You will have an additional interview with 3 other professors and also a short tour of the facility. Once complete you will have a short essay to type that entails usually a clinical situation. Having some knowledge about PT and the APTA Vision 20/20 will be helpful. (ex; evidence base research, autonomy and ethics. Be yourself! You can contact Sam Moya, she is quite helpful in answering any question you might have. I truly enjoy the program and wish you all success in your endeavor.
More essays? Sheesh.