UCF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cal11223

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if UCF is still extending interview invites? I had a friend get a call for an interview last night. Also, does anyone know if there will be additional interviews after December? Threads from last year said that there were some interviews in January, but I believe that there are only 3 this year.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if UCF is still extending interview invites? I had a friend get a call for an interview last night. Also, does anyone know if there will be additional interviews after December? Threads from last year said that there were some interviews in January, but I believe that there are only 3 this year.
From my understanding they were pretty particular in the virtual open house about those three exact dates of 11/20, 12/16,12/17 I believe. Did they get a call for the mid December dates? I also read about later dates from years past. I am wondering if UCF's program has had any changes internally about the process and dates for interviews because I have not seen much on here or anywhere else for that matter.

Do you know when they applied and around what time they received the call around?