UChicago/Pritzker LOR question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homer Simpson

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Pritzker have a limit on the max number of LORs we can send? Also, do they require a certain number of recs from science faculty?

Members don't see this ad.

Check the website.

Members don't see this ad :)
when you log into your app there are two options:

Choose this option if your college is going to submit a premedical committee letter on your behalf, or if your premedical advisor will submit a letter on your behalf, or if your premedical advisor will submit a letter accompanied by a collection of letters by faculty and others on your behalf, or if a college or university will submit a packet of letters on your behalf.

Choose this option if you are having three faculty members submit separate letters on your behalf. If you choose this option, at least two letters should be from science faculty who have had reasonably close contact with you. It is not helpful to have letters from instructors of large classes where little more than the final grade information is provided. Faculty members with whom you worked in smaller, upper-level courses often are better able to provide you with helpful letters of evaluation.

:thumbup:

Ah, cool, thanks. But they didn't mention if it was acceptable to send more than 3 LORs. I had emailed and called to ask but never got a response.

Zymogen said:
when you log into your app there are two options:

Choose this option if your college is going to submit a premedical committee letter on your behalf, or if your premedical advisor will submit a letter on your behalf, or if your premedical advisor will submit a letter accompanied by a collection of letters by faculty and others on your behalf, or if a college or university will submit a packet of letters on your behalf.

Choose this option if you are having three faculty members submit separate letters on your behalf. If you choose this option, at least two letters should be from science faculty who have had reasonably close contact with you. It is not helpful to have letters from instructors of large classes where little more than the final grade information is provided. Faculty members with whom you worked in smaller, upper-level courses often are better able to provide you with helpful letters of evaluation.

:thumbup:

Ok, yeah I'm not too sure about that either. I thought you were simply asking for the information above. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Homer Simpson said:
Does Pritzker have a limit on the max number of LORs we can send? Also, do they require a certain number of recs from science faculty?

My Evaluation Inventory Paperwork lists committee letter or 3 science LOR (if you can't provide three, you simply write a letter why not), and there's a space for "additional letters." I sent 4 if that matters at all. GL!