Uchicago Rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marq_bme

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got the thin envelope....damn

Members don't see this ad.

tis ok..I am sending mine off next week....how are the restof the schools treating u?

its all good marq_bme. you've got some great interviews coming up, and just concentrate on those. its chicago's loss :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I got mine yesterday too. :confused: Was hoping to go there.:(

Isn't it funny how med schools can reject you asap but can't accept you until after 10/15? +pissed+

Originally posted by kaos
Isn't it funny how med schools can reject you asap but can't accept you until after 10/15? +pissed+

it's highly annoying. blech. i've only interviewed at one school, but i LOVED the school and would go.

::sweet tea makes offering to ECU shrine in her cubicle::

at what stage are people at when they are getting these rejections? pre-2ndary, post 2ndary pre interview, post interview?

thanks...

most rejections at the moment are post-secondary pre-interview.

sorry about it dude. oh well you prolly wouldn't want to stay in the midwest for med school anyways

Hi all,
I received my letter of rejection yesterday, right before I found out that my apartment was broken into while I was at work! They stole $3000 worth of stereo equip, watches,etc.

Anyway, all will be well if I receive a nice letter from UIC.

damn SOBs from U of Chicago!!!

I'm sorry to ask this; I think it was already addressed. But for those of you rejected, did you interview there already?

Originally posted by ForceField
I'm sorry to ask this; I think it was already addressed. But for those of you rejected, did you interview there already?

I don't think they are meant to notify interviewees until after Oct. 15