UChicago vs Beth Israel Deaconess - choose by prestige?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A lot of presumed male posters are basically living a power fantasy and project hard. Probably a lot of nerds who dreamed that once they got that coveted MD they will finally get to be intimate with someone.

Let me break it to you as someone on the other side. Once you have been with double digit amount of pretty young things, the whole college age thing gets old, real fast.

I’ll take a real connection and being with my peer any day. This is why I am with another physician.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Very weird that you'd go after the males in this discussion when it's the female who is pervading the thread her toxicity.

@DrfluffyMD, you realize that it was @FireRad who said that she prioritizes income and educational prestige in a potential mate over personality/connecting with the person. Sounds like a good way to produce robotic, depressed children.

She said she prefer someone with a similar socioeconomic and educational background as her. Which appearently it’s taboo to say nowdays.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Lots of wisdom here. Listen dudes, listen. Don't magically expect to be good with the ladies because of an MD after your name.

However, a professional woman in her late 20s and early 30s who still works out, stays in shape and isn't crazy isn't that easy to find.

A lot of presumed male posters are basically living a power fantasy and project hard. Probably a lot of nerds who dreamed that once they got that coveted MD they will finally get to be intimate with someone.

Let me break it to you as someone on the other side. Once you have been with double digit amount of pretty young things, the whole college age thing gets old, real fast.

I’ll take a real connection and being with my peer any day. This is why I am with another physician.

Last edited: