UCI Alternate List 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coco

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else on the UCI alternate list? Is there anyone who has any new information about movement on the list...I haven't heard too much about people from SDN withdrawing from UCI, although I hope there are people who did on the 15th.
:luck: :luck: to all those waiting!
uci is my only hope of staying in cali!! so come onnnnnnn uci!

Members don't see this ad.

I received an email dated on the 19th stating that I've been selected as an Alternate. There is also an attached form that I have to fill out if I would wish to remain on the list. Per my status on UCI's admission page, I was placed on the Alternate List on 1/3/06. Does anyone know the significance of this update email?

ccatgg said:
I received an email dated on the 19th stating that I've been selected as an Alternate. There is also an attached form that I have to fill out if I would wish to remain on the list. Per my status on UCI's admission page, I was placed on the Alternate List on 1/3/06. Does anyone know the significance of this update email?
EXACT same story, same date on the alternate list too....I guess they're going to start narrowing down who they'll be picking off the alternate list. Don't want to waste their time choosing people who are no longer considering UCI. I'm hoping they'll start moving down the list soon!