• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

uclaguy32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2005
Status
I interviewed at UCI, and I just noticed that I was out on the "alternate list." Does anyone know what this means? Is it basically a rejection or is the same as the wait list?

Uegis

1 Down 3 To Go
10+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2004
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Same as waitlist. Good number of people get off the list though, at least from what I observed last year on SDN. But then again, SDN is not representative of the general applicant pool.

About the Ads

ABC321

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2005
Status
I think they call for acceptances and you get snail mail for waitlist.

darthalvaro

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 31, 2005
Pacifica
Status
uclaguy32 said:
I interviewed at UCI, and I just noticed that I was out on the "alternate list." Does anyone know what this means? Is it basically a rejection or is the same as the wait list?
Its the same as a waitlist but not too worry many people get off the alternate list. ) I was one of them last year) So good luck to you.

About the Ads