UCI vs UCSD for Pre-med

sophialaurel

Reaction score
Hi, Thank you for the help in advance!

I got into UCI, UCSD, and UC Berkeley for pre-med, but right now I'm choosing between UCI and UCSD for pre-med (both as a biology major). I need help figuring out which school will give me the best chance of getting into a medical school in California.

Members don't see this ad.

Either should work as both have medical schools that do research and will take you where you want to go. I would maybe instead consider fit and where you will be most happy! That will set you up for a good mindset to get good grades and such.

Either should work as both have medical schools that do research and will take you where you want to go. I would maybe instead consider fit and where you will be most happy! That will set you up for a good mindset to get good grades and such.
Thank you so much for the advice! I know that most of the UC Med Schools admit greater numbers from their in-house graduates :). Just curious, If you happen to have any links to some of the data on the admitted applicants to UCI, UCSD, and UCLA med schools (such as where they graduated pre-med from, their MCAT scores, GPA, etc.) I would greatly appreciate it!